European Medicines Verification Organisation
The European Medicines Verification Organisation (EMVO) is a non-governmental organisation that unites and represents the common interest of the members of the European public pharmaceutical organisations – to protect the patients from purchasing falsified medicines within a legal chain of supply.
The EMVO Stakeholders:
- The manufacturers of research-based medicines – the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations
- The manufacturers of generic medicines – association Medicines for Europe, the European Generic and Biosimilar Medicines Association
- The wholesalers – the European Healthcare Distribution Association
- The pharmacies – the Pharmaceutical Group of the European Union
- The parallel distributors – the European Association of Euro-Pharmaceutical Companies